AirMeasure is the perfect app for anyone who needs to take quick, accurate measurements. With AirMeasure, you can quickly and easily measure the length, width, or height of any object. AirMeasure also features a built-in ruler and level, so you can easily measure and check the accuracy of your measurements.
- AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler are Total Install on Mobile 267343+
- AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler are Devolop By Laan Labs
- Install AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler Is Size: 22M
- This Apps Last Update On May 15, 2018
AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler Andorid App Summary
Laan Labs is the developer of this AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler application. The size of AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler is 22M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 267343+ users of this app. The AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler app rating is currently 1.5. It was last updated on May 15, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler for PC
-Measure anything around you instantly with your phone!
-Use the power of augmented reality on your device to size up anything.
-It’s a virtual ruler in your pocket, simply point, shoot, measure.
-How big is that table? will that couch fit in my bedroom? Answer these questions and more with Air Measure!
-Never be caught without a ruler or tape measure again!
-AirMeasure beta for ARCore (formerly “AR Measure”)
-Note: AirMeasure requires an ARCore supported device. For a list of supported devices, see: https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices
How To Install AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler|
|android Version||7.0 and up|
|Updated on||May 15, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.laan.AirMeasure|
AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler App Overview and Details
AirMeasure is a virtual tape measure and ruler app that uses augmented reality to help you measure objects and distances. It’s easy to use – just point your device’s camera at the object you want to measure, and the app will show you the exact dimensions. You can also use AirMeasure to measure distances between two points, or to draw lines and shapes.
Whats New In this AirMeasure – AR Tape Measure & Ruler?
AirMeasure is the perfect application for anyone looking for a versatile and accurate tape measure and ruler. With its ability to measure in both imperial and metric units, as well as its impressive list of features, AirMeasure is a must-have for anyone looking to get the most accurate measurements possible.