Back muscles are often neglected in workouts, but they are extremely important for overall strength and stability. This routine will help you build a strong back and improve your posture.
- Back Workout & Exercises are Total Install on Mobile 179487+
- Back Workout & Exercises are Devolop By FitStar Apps s.r.o.
- Install Back Workout & Exercises Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Back Workout & Exercises Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 27, 2020
Back Workout & Exercises Andorid App Summary
FitStar Apps s.r.o. is the developer of this Back Workout & Exercises application. The size of Back Workout & Exercises is undefined. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 179487+ users of this app. The Back Workout & Exercises app rating is currently 1.0.14. It was last updated on Dec 27, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Back Workout & Exercises for PC
-Daily workouts from beginner to advanced
-6 difficulty levels
-Over 90 exercises
-Sync data with Google Fit
-Create your own workouts
-Share workouts with friends on social media
How To Install Back Workout & Exercises For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Back Workout & Exercises on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Back Workout & Exercises and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Back Workout & Exercises andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Back Workout & Exercises|
|Developer||FitStar Apps s.r.o.|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on||Dec 27, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fitstarapps.bodyweight.back|
Back Workout & Exercises App Overview and Details
Working the back is a great way to improve posture and prevent pain. The following exercises will help you achieve a strong, healthy back.
1. Pilates Roll-Up: This exercise works the entire back, as well as the abs. Lie on your back with your legs in the air and your hands behind your head. Curl up, vertebra by vertebra, until you reach your knees. Pause, and then slowly lower yourself back to the starting position.
2. Seated Rows: This exercise targets the muscles along the back of the spine. Sit with your feet flat on the ground, and lean forward to grasp the handles of a cable row machine. Row the handles to your chest, and then release them back to the starting position.
3. Lat Pulldowns: This exercise works the muscles in the upper back and shoulders. Sit at a lat pulldown machine and grasp the bar with an overhand grip. Pull the bar down to your chest, and then release it back to the starting position.
4. Superman: This exercise strengthens the entire back, as well as the glutes and hamstrings. Lie on your stomach with your arms and legs outstretched. Raise your arms and legs off of the ground, and hold for a few seconds. Release and repeat.
5. Seated Twist: This exercise works the obliques and spinal muscles. Sit on the edge of a bench with your feet flat on the ground. Twist your torso to the right, and then to the left.
Whats New In this Back Workout & Exercises?
Back muscles are essential for good posture and strength. A strong back helps prevent injuries and allows you to do your job and activities of daily living with less pain. This app provides you with back exercises and workouts to help you achieve a strong, healthy back.