Bluetooth drone is a new type of unmanned aerial vehicle that is controlled by a smartphone or tablet. It has a Bluetooth controller that you can use to fly it. The drone has a built-in camera that can take pictures and videos. It also has a built-in GPS that allows you to track its location.
- Bluetooth Drone are Total Install on Mobile 11560+
- Bluetooth Drone are Devolop By daduino
- Install Bluetooth Drone Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bluetooth Drone Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 6, 2018
Bluetooth Drone Andorid App Summary
daduino is the developer of this Bluetooth Drone application. The size of Bluetooth Drone is undefined. It is listed under the Educational category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 11560+ users of this app. The Bluetooth Drone app rating is currently 1.5.0. It was last updated on Feb 6, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bluetooth Drone for PC
-Bluetooth communication using drones
– Arduino / Raspberry / Cortex-M4 drones
How To Install Bluetooth Drone For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth Drone on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth Drone and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bluetooth Drone andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Bluetooth Drone|
|Updated on||Feb 6, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dadublock.www|
Bluetooth Drone App Overview and Details
Bluetooth Drone is a unique drone that is controlled by a mobile app. It has a built-in Bluetooth transmitter that allows you to control it with your smartphone or tablet. The drone has a durable frame and can fly for up to 10 minutes on a single charge. It is perfect for beginners and experienced pilots alike.
Whats New In this Bluetooth Drone?
Overall, the Bluetooth drone application is very useful and easy to use. It is a great way to control your drone without having to worry about using a remote control. The application is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The only downside is that it can be a little difficult to control the drone if you are not familiar with how to use the application. However, with a little practice, you should be able to control your drone with ease.