Bluetooth Ear is a voice recorder. You can use it to record your voice or any sound. It is very easy to use. You just need to connect it to your phone and start recording. The sound quality is very good. You can also use it to listen to music.
- Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) are Total Install on Mobile 118892+
- Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) are Devolop By Code to Ease
- Install Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 17, 2021
Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) Andorid App Summary
Code to Ease is the developer of this Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) application. The size of Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) is undefined. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 118892+ users of this app. The Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) app rating is currently 2.2.5. It was last updated on Sep 17, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) for PC
1. Amplify sounds around you for better listening
2. Both wireless bluetooth earphone and wired earphone supported
3. Included with voice recording option
4. 5 band graphical equalizer and loudness enhancer is added for fine tuning the sound
5. Could be used as wireless voice recorder
6. Bluetooth Ear is not intended to use for eavesdropping or spying.
7. Please use Bluetooth Ear responsibly.
How To Install Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording)|
|Developer||Code to Ease|
|Updated on||Sep 17, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tuhin.bluetoothspy2|
Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording) App Overview and Details
This Bluetooth Ear is perfect for hands free voice recording. The earpiece fits snugly in your ear and the mic is positioned close to your mouth for clear recording quality. You can use the earpiece to record lectures, meetings, or conversations. The earpiece also has a built-in speaker so you can play back your recordings without having to remove the earpiece.
Whats New In this Bluetooth Ear(Voice Recording)?
The Bluetooth Ear application is a voice recording application that records and stores voice memos. The application is easy to use and is a great way to record memos and notes. The application is also a great way to record meetings and lectures. The application is also great for recording conversations. The application is easy to use and is a great way to keep track of your thoughts and ideas.