Bluetooth firewall trial is a desktop firewall software that helps protect your computer from Bluetooth attacks. It monitors all Bluetooth traffic and blocks any unauthorized connections.
Features of Bluetooth Firewall Trial for PC
1. Bluetooth Radar View: Shows a radar of all Bluetooth devices in the vicinity.
2. Firewall Alerts: Alerts you when an app tries to perform a Bluetooth action or when a remote Bluetooth device connects/pairs with your device.
3. App with Bluetooth Capabilities: Alerts you when an app with Bluetooth capabilities is installed/updated.
4. Logs All Bluetooth Events: Logs all Bluetooth events for future reference.
5. Password Protects the Firewall and its Sensitive Data: Protects the firewall with a password and its sensitive data.
6. Option to Make Chosen Remote Devices as Trusted: Makes chosen remote devices as trusted so that they can connect to your device without any alerts.
7. Supports Strict Mode: Enables Strict Mode which restricts Bluetooth actions to only apps that are trusted.
8. Blueborne Guard: Guards your device against the Blueborne vulnerability.
9. Supports Light and Dark Themes: App supports light and dark themes.
|App Name||Bluetooth Firewall Trial|
|Updated on||Feb 5, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fruitmobile.btfirewall.trial|
How To Use Bluetooth Firewall Trial on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth Firewall Trial on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth Firewall Trial and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Bluetooth Firewall Trial App Overview and Details
Bluetooth Firewall is a new mobile app that is designed to protect your phone from Bluetooth attacks. The app monitors all Bluetooth activity on your phone and blocks any unauthorized access. Bluetooth Firewall also provides a list of authorized devices, so you can easily keep track of which devices have access to your phone.
Whats New In this Name?
1. Updates for Android 11
2. Alerts now shown as notifications on Android 10 and above
3. Fix for password bypass from firewall notification.
4. Fix for duplicate log messages.
5. Fix for crashes on certain devices.
6. UI redesign.
Overall, the Bluetooth Firewall Trial application worked quite well. It was easy to set up and use, and it provided a good level of protection against Bluetooth attacks. The only downside was that it occasionally caused the computer to run a bit slower than normal, but this was not a major issue. Overall, I would recommend using this application to help protect your computer from Bluetooth attacks.