Bluetooth LE Scanner is an app that allows you to scan for Bluetooth devices in your vicinity. It is a handy tool for people who want to find out which devices are using Bluetooth in their area. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
- Bluetooth LE Scanner are Total Install on Mobile 296408+
- Bluetooth LE Scanner are Devolop By Alexandros Schillings
- Install Bluetooth LE Scanner Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bluetooth LE Scanner Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 19, 2020
Bluetooth LE Scanner Andorid App Summary
Alexandros Schillings is the developer of this Bluetooth LE Scanner application. The size of Bluetooth LE Scanner is undefined. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 296408+ users of this app. The Bluetooth LE Scanner app rating is currently 1.1.39. It was last updated on Jun 19, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bluetooth LE Scanner for PC
1. Allows you to scan and obtain information about Low Energy Bluetooth Devices in your vicinity.
2. Easy access to a Bluetooth LE device’s Advertisement Records.
3. Offers a simple running average RSSI reading keeping.
4. For iBeacons: Manufacturer data record parser.
5. For iBeacons: Distance indicators (Near, Far, Immediate, Unknown).
6. For iBeacons: A decently inaccurate (due to real world issues) distance approximation.
7. All the new object types are Parcelable.
8. Only works on Android 4.3+ (API Level 18+).
9. Location access is required on later Android versions.
10. Github Link: https://github.com/alt236/Bluetooth-LE-Library—Android
How To Install Bluetooth LE Scanner For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth LE Scanner on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth LE Scanner and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bluetooth LE Scanner andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Bluetooth LE Scanner|
|Updated on||Jun 19, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.alt236.btlescan|
Bluetooth LE Scanner App Overview and Details
A Bluetooth LE scanner is a small, handheld device that can be used to scan for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices. BLE devices include fitness trackers, smart watches, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
The Bluetooth LE scanner scans for devices that are advertising themselves using BLE. It can display the name and address of the device, as well as the signal strength. This allows the user to quickly and easily identify any nearby BLE devices.
The Bluetooth LE scanner is a great tool for anyone who wants to quickly find and connect to nearby BLE devices. It is also useful for troubleshooting and debugging BLE devices.
Whats New In this Bluetooth LE Scanner?
Crash fixes. Added ASCII display.
The Bluetooth LE Scanner application is a handy tool that allows users to scan for Bluetooth LE devices in their vicinity. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It is a great tool for users who want to connect to Bluetooth LE devices.