Bluetooth On/Off Widget is a very useful widget that helps you to turn on/off Bluetooth very easily. This widget is very small in size and it won’t occupy much space on your home screen.
- Bluetooth On/Off Widget are Total Install on Mobile 322913+
- Bluetooth On/Off Widget are Devolop By Dmitriy Lapayev
- Install Bluetooth On/Off Widget Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Bluetooth On/Off Widget Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 27, 2022
How To Install Bluetooth On/Off Widget For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth On/Off Widget on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth On/Off Widget and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bluetooth On/Off Widget andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Bluetooth On/Off Widget Andorid App Summary
Dmitriy Lapayev is the developer of this Bluetooth On/Off Widget application. The size of Bluetooth On/Off Widget is undefined. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 322913+ users of this app. The Bluetooth On/Off Widget app rating is currently 2.9. It was last updated on Jun 27, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bluetooth On/Off Widget for PC
1. Enable/disable Bluetooth adapter
2. Quick access to settings
3. List of available devices
4. Option to turn off Bluetooth adapter when device is rebooted
5. Option to switch types: one button or three (with buttons settings)
6. Ability to change the border color of the widget (for Android 2.2 and above)
7. Start scan for Bluetooth devices
8. Ability to change the horizontal and vertical size (for Android 3.1 and above)
9. Option “Make discoverable” for other Bluetooth devices (button “More…”)
10. Permission “Location” (network-based) is used to discovering available Bluetooth-devices (for Android 6.0 and above). You must enable location on the device.
|App Name||Bluetooth On/Off Widget|
|Updated on||Jun 27, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lapay.biz.bluetooth|
Bluetooth On/Off Widget App Overview and Details
This widget is a simple on/off toggle for Bluetooth. It is a 1×1 widget, and it is very easy to use. Just tap the widget to toggle Bluetooth on or off.
Whats New In this Bluetooth On/Off Widget?
Widget ready for Android 12. Added the ability to change the horizontal and vertical size. Implemented the option “Make discoverable” for other Bluetooth devices.
Overall, the Bluetooth On/Off widget is a handy tool to have on your device. It is easy to use and helps to conserve battery life by quickly turning Bluetooth off when not in use. The only downside is that it does not seem to work with all devices.