Canon Camera Connect is a free app that allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet to your Canon EOS digital camera to take pictures or videos. With this app, you can transfer photos and videos from your camera to your device, or use your device to control the camera.
- Canon Camera Connect are Total Install on Mobile 29745904+
- Canon Camera Connect are Devolop By Canon Inc.
- Install Canon Camera Connect Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Canon Camera Connect Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 17, 2022
Canon Camera Connect Andorid App Summary
Canon Inc. is the developer of this Canon Camera Connect application. The size of Canon Camera Connect is null. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 29745904+ users of this app. The Canon Camera Connect app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Feb 17, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Canon Camera Connect for PC
-Canon Camera Connect is an application to transfer images shot with compatible Canon cameras to a smartphone/tablet.
-By connecting to a camera with Wi-Fi (direct connection or via wireless router), this application provides the following features:
-Transfer and save camera images to a smartphone.
-Remote shoot with live view imaging of the camera from a smartphone.
-This application also provides the following features for compatible cameras.
-Acquire location information from a smartphone and add it to the images on the camera.
-Switch to a Wi-Fi connection from pairing status with a Bluetooth enabled camera (or from touch operation with an NFC enabled camera).
-Remote release of the camera shutter with a Bluetooth connection.
*For compatible models and features, please refer to the following website.
How To Install Canon Camera Connect For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Canon Camera Connect on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Canon Camera Connect and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Canon Camera Connect andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Canon Camera Connect|
|Updated on||Feb 17, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.canon.ic.cameraconnect|
Canon Camera Connect App Overview and Details
Canon Camera Connect helps you to use your compatible Canon camera to shoot remotely and easily transfer photos and videos between your camera and compatible devices. With the app, you can easily control your camera from a distance and view your photos and videos on a larger screen.
Whats New In this Canon Camera Connect?
Added support for new Canon cameras(EOS R5 C)
Canon Camera Connect is an application that allows users to connect their Canon cameras to their smartphones or tablets and control the camera from the device. The app also allows users to transfer photos and videos from the camera to the device. Canon Camera Connect is a useful app for photographers who want to have more control over their camera while shooting photos or videos.