When it comes to security, many people think of CCTV cameras. Closed-circuit television cameras (CCTV) have been used for security purposes for many years. They are one of the most common security devices used in the world.
CCTV cameras are used to capture video of an area for security purposes. The video footage can be used to help identify suspects or to monitor activity in a particular area. CCTV cameras can be used in a variety of settings, including businesses, schools, and homes.
CCTV cameras have become increasingly popular in recent years. This is due, in part, to the advancement of technology that has made them more affordable and easier to use. Additionally, the use of CCTV cameras has been encouraged
- CCTV VN are Total Install on Mobile 59+
- CCTV VN are Devolop By Orange Quit
- Install CCTV VN Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- CCTV VN Is Size: 24M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 20, 2022
CCTV VN Andorid App Summary
Orange Quit is the developer of this CCTV VN application. The size of CCTV VN is 24M. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 59+ users of this app. The CCTV VN app rating is currently 1.2.20220320. It was last updated on Mar 20, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CCTV VN for PC
– View warranty information for products from NR, DSS, An Toan House, LeHoangCCTV, LINACO, SPC (Vinh Xuan)
– Calculate the storage space required for recording footage
– Check if the recorder’s port is compatible with your network and internet connection
– Search and compare product prices
– Create a quote for a camera system
How To Install CCTV VN For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download CCTV VN on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type CCTV VN and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the CCTV VN andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||CCTV VN|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 20, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.x359258.cctvvn|
CCTV VN App Overview and Details
It’s a rainy day in Hanoi and Nguyen is at home, sick in bed. She’s been feeling awful for a few days now, but the usual antibiotics her parents give her don’t seem to be working this time. Nguyen’s fever is still high and she’s restless, so her parents have decided to put a CCTV camera in her room so they can keep an eye on her while they’re at work.
At first, Nguyen is embarrassed by the camera, but she soon gets used to it. In fact, she finds it comforting to know that her parents are able to check in on her whenever they want. The camera also helps her to stay more rested, as she knows that her parents can see if she’s up and about or if she’s still in bed.
As the days go by, Nguyen starts to feel better and she’s able to get out of bed and move around the house. Her parents are so happy to see her getting better and they thank the CCTV camera for helping them to keep an eye on their daughter.
Whats New In this CCTV VN?
Sửa lỗi nhập SN bằng tay
Overall, CCTV VN is a very useful application that can help you keep track of what is happening in your vicinity. The app is easy to use and can be customized according to your needs.