Cinema FV-5 Lite is a professional video camera app for Android devices that enables you to capture great videos with your phone or tablet. The app provides advanced controls for video capture, including exposure, white balance, and focus. You can also use Cinema FV-5 Lite to apply filters, add music, and share your videos with the world.
- Cinema FV-5 Lite are Total Install on Mobile 7499634+
- Cinema FV-5 Lite are Devolop By FGAE Apps
- Install Cinema FV-5 Lite Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Cinema FV-5 Lite Is Size: 5.1M
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 18, 2015
Cinema FV-5 Lite Andorid App Summary
FGAE Apps is the developer of this Cinema FV-5 Lite application. The size of Cinema FV-5 Lite is 5.1M. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7499634+ users of this app. The Cinema FV-5 Lite app rating is currently 1.33. It was last updated on Jan 18, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Cinema FV-5 Lite for PC
1. Adjust image sensor parameters
2. Change sensor parameters during recording
3. Focus adjustments during recording
4. Professional viewfinder
5. Live RGB and luminance histogram
6. Professional sound metering
7. Use any audio input source
8. Choose video and audio codec
9. Record in 4K UHD video
10. Assign camera functions to volume keys
How To Install Cinema FV-5 Lite For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Cinema FV-5 Lite on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Cinema FV-5 Lite and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Cinema FV-5 Lite andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Cinema FV-5 Lite|
|android Version||4.0 and up|
|Updated on||Jan 18, 2015|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flavionet.android.cinema.lite|
Cinema FV-5 Lite App Overview and Details
Cinema FV-5 Lite is a powerful movie-making app that gives you all the controls you need to create professional-quality videos on your Android device. Cinema FV-5 Lite lets you capture video at 24 or 30 fps, and adjust the exposure, white balance, and color saturation to get the perfect look. You can also add music, titles, and effects, and share your videos with the world.
Whats New In this Cinema FV-5 Lite?
– New option in Settings/Audio to disable the AGC (Automatic Gain Control) algorithm for audio recording. This might help to record audio with less noise on quiet environments, if the internal sound card supports this.
– Now it is possible to start/stop the recording by using a hardware camera key, a Bluetooth remote shutter, or special hardware keys like the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active’s Blue Key.
– Fixed issues with rooted devices not being able to write videos to the SD card.
Cinema FV-5 Lite is a very good and easy to use video recording application. It records videos in high quality and with a very good frame rate. The application is also very user-friendly, and it is very easy to learn how to use it. Overall, Cinema FV-5 Lite is a great video recording application and it is definitely worth downloading.