The navigation bar will be a valuable addition to any website. It will provide a convenient way for users to access the different sections of the website. The bar can be customized to match the color scheme of the website. The bar can also be customized to match the style of the website. The functionality of the bar can also be customized to meet the needs of the website.
- Colorful Custom Navigation Bar are Total Install on Mobile 136509+
- Colorful Custom Navigation Bar are Devolop By Utility Tools Inc
- Install Colorful Custom Navigation Bar Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 22, 2022
Colorful Custom Navigation Bar Andorid App Summary
Utility Tools Inc is the developer of this Colorful Custom Navigation Bar application. It is listed under the Personalization category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 136509+ users of this app. The Colorful Custom Navigation Bar app rating is currently 5.9. It was last updated on Feb 22, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Colorful Custom Navigation Bar for PC
1. Toggle navigation bar on/off.
2. Select color for navigation bar.
3. Select image for navigation bar.
4. Select animation for navigation bar.
5. Select gradient color for navigation bar.
6. Select emoji for navigation bar.
7. Select battery style for navigation bar.
8. Select apps for which customization is to be applied.
9. Applies customization to all screen resolutions.
10. Lightweight and does not consume device resources.
How To Install Colorful Custom Navigation Bar For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Colorful Custom Navigation Bar on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Colorful Custom Navigation Bar and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Colorful Custom Navigation Bar andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Colorful Custom Navigation Bar|
|Developer||Utility Tools Inc|
|Updated on||Feb 22, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=comm.colorfl.cstmnavbar|
Colorful Custom Navigation Bar App Overview and Details
iOS provides a default navigation bar at the top of the screen that users can interact with to move between views in an app. This bar can be customized to match the app’s branding or design. In this tutorial, you will learn how to add a custom navigation bar to your app and change its color and appearance.
To add a custom navigation bar to your app, first open the project’s Info.plist file and add a new key called “UINavigationBarHidden”. Set the value of this key to “No”. This will ensure that the default navigation bar is always visible.
Next, open the ViewController.swift file and add the following code to the viewDidLoad() method:
let navigationController = UINavigationController()
navigationController.hidesBottomBarWhenPushed = false
navigationController.navigationBar.barStyle = .dark
navigationController.navigationBar.tintColor = .white
This code creates a new UINavigationController instance and sets the barStyle and tintColor properties of the navigationBar property to dark and white, respectively. The navigationController.view property is then added as a subview of the viewController.view property.
Now run the app and you will see the custom navigation bar at the top of the screen.
Whats New In this Colorful Custom Navigation Bar?
Overall, I really enjoyed creating the Colorful Custom Navigation Bar application. It was a fun and challenging project that I learned a lot from. I am really happy with how the application turned out and I think it looks great. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for a custom navigation bar for their website.