A rotary table is a precision work positioning device used in metalworking and machining. It allows the operator to position a workpiece on a rotary axis, and then rotate it to any desired angle. The rotary table can be used on its own, or as part of a more complex machine tool, such as a milling machine or lathe.
- Control for rotary table are Total Install on Mobile 290+
- Control for rotary table are Devolop By ValenDevices
- Install Control for rotary table Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 7, 2021
Control for rotary table Andorid App Summary
ValenDevices is the developer of this Control for rotary table application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 290+ users of this app. The Control for rotary table app rating is currently 1.25. It was last updated on Apr 7, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Control for rotary table for PC
1. The application can be used to control any small stepper motor.
2. The application can be used to control any precision rotary table.
3. The connection between the control board and the Android machine can be established via Bluetooth.
4. The control board will appear as “Rotary Table Indexer” in the list of available devices to link.
5. Press the “Connect” button to establish the connection between the two machines.
6. The application will use Spanish language if the Android machine is configured for using Spanish language.
7. The application will use English language if the Android machine is configured for using English language.
8. The control board can be used to control any small bipolar stepper motor.
9. The control board is a generic control system.
10. The application is easy to use.
How To Install Control for rotary table For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Control for rotary table on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Control for rotary table and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Control for rotary table andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Control for rotary table|
|Updated on||Apr 7, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=common.Module.Bluetooth|
Control for rotary table App Overview and Details
A rotary table is a device used to position a workpiece in a desired location. The table can be rotated around a vertical axis, which is perpendicular to the workpiece surface, to achieve the desired orientation. The table can also be rotated around a horizontal axis, which is parallel to the workpiece surface, to achieve the desired orientation. The table can be rotated at a variety of speeds to accommodate a variety of workpiece sizes and shapes. The rotary table is typically mounted to a machine tool, such as a lathe or mill, to provide precise positioning of the workpiece.
Whats New In this Control for rotary table?
NFC requirement removed
A rotary table is a circular device that can be rotated on its axis. It is used extensively in machine shops for drilling, milling, and grinding operations. The rotary table can be clamped to the table of a machine tool, or it can be supported on an arm or a pedestal.