CCTV Camera Recorder is an electronic device that records video from a security camera. The video is typically recorded to a digital video recorder, hard disk drive, or solid state drive.
- CCTV Camera Recorder are Total Install on Mobile 3235+
- CCTV Camera Recorder are Devolop By Blackhall App Studio
- Install CCTV Camera Recorder Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- CCTV Camera Recorder Is Size: 6.1M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 22, 2022
CCTV Camera Recorder Andorid App Summary
Blackhall App Studio is the developer of this CCTV Camera Recorder application. The size of CCTV Camera Recorder is 6.1M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3235+ users of this app. The CCTV Camera Recorder app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Mar 22, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CCTV Camera Recorder for PC
1. CCTV video recorder can be used to record videos in the background while other apps are running.
2. The recorder can use either the back or front camera.
3. Shutter sounds can be disabled.
4. The recorder can continuously record videos even when the screen is turned off.
5. The recorder is easy to use with a one-click recording option.
6. The recorder has a wonderful graphical user interface.
7. Multiple video resolutions are supported.
8. Advanced white equalization settings are available.
9. Storage location for videos can be easily configured.
10. Videos can be automatically stopped when storage space is low.
How To Install CCTV Camera Recorder For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download CCTV Camera Recorder on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type CCTV Camera Recorder and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the CCTV Camera Recorder andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||CCTV Camera Recorder|
|Developer||Blackhall App Studio|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 22, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cctvlive.cctvcamerarecorder.cctvcamera|
CCTV Camera Recorder App Overview and Details
A CCTV camera recorder is a device that records video footage from a closed-circuit television camera. Most CCTV camera recorders use digital video recorders (DVRs) to store video footage, although some older models use VCRs.
The video footage from a CCTV camera can be monitored in real-time, or it can be played back later. CCTV camera recorders can be used in homes, businesses, schools, and other public places.
There are many different types of CCTV camera recorders available on the market. Some are small and portable, while others are large and bulky. It is important to choose the right recorder for your needs.
When shopping for a CCTV camera recorder, you should consider the following factors:
-The size of the recorder
-The type of camera(s) it will be recording
-The resolution of the video footage
-The number of cameras the recorder can support
-The storage capacity of the recorder
-The price of the recorder
Whats New In this CCTV Camera Recorder?
CCTV Camera Recorder is an efficient and reliable application that helps users to record their CCTV footage. The application is easy to use and provides users with a simple interface.