Incognito Browser is a web browser application that allows users to browse the internet anonymously. It is a Google Chrome extension that can be installed for free. The extension provides a private browsing window that does not save any history, cookies, or site data. This makes it a great choice for users who want to keep their browsing activity confidential.
- Incognito Browser are Total Install on Mobile 44031+
- Incognito Browser are Devolop By tnapps
- Install Incognito Browser Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Incognito Browser Is Size: 68M
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 29, 2021
Incognito Browser Andorid App Summary
tnapps is the developer of this Incognito Browser application. The size of Incognito Browser is 68M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 44031+ users of this app. The Incognito Browser app rating is currently 1.0.0-211228211146. It was last updated on Dec 29, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Incognito Browser for PC
-Fast Browser is the high performance and secure browser that helps you protect your data, save phone battery and keep your privacy.
-Organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view, and manage your content on the go.
-Use private tabs to go incognito anywhere on the Internet without leaving a trace on your device.
-We respect your privacy. The app itself does not collect or share any user information such as location or cookies.
How To Install Incognito Browser For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Incognito Browser on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Incognito Browser and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Incognito Browser andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Incognito Browser|
|android Version||5.1 and up|
|Updated on||Dec 29, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.incognitoBrowser|
Incognito Browser App Overview and Details
Incognito Browser is a web browser that allows users to browse the web privately and securely. It does not store any of the user’s browsing history or cookies, and it does not share any of the user’s information with any third party. Incognito Browser is also very fast and easy to use, and it is available for free on Android and iOS devices.
Whats New In this Incognito Browser?
The Incognito Browser application is a great tool for keeping your browsing history and activities hidden from others. It is a handy application to have for anyone who wants to keep their online activities private.