Open Camera is free, open source camera app for Android phones and tablets. It features camera timer, Burst mode, HDR, panorama, and much more.
- Open Camera are Total Install on Mobile 72384060+
- Open Camera are Devolop By Mark Harman
- Install Open Camera Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Open Camera Is Size: 3.7M
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 15, 2022
Open Camera Andorid App Summary
Mark Harman is the developer of this Open Camera application. The size of Open Camera is 3.7M. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 72384060+ users of this app. The Open Camera app rating is currently 1.49.2. It was last updated on Jan 15, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Open Camera for PC
1. Option to auto-level pictures so they are perfectly level, no matter what.
2. Option to take pictures remotely by making a noise, or by voice command “cheese”.
3. Configurable volume keys and user interface.
4. Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
5. Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
6. GPS location tagging of photos and videos, including compass direction.
7. Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
8. Store date/time and location as video subtitles.
9. Panorama mode, including for front camera.
10. Support for HDR, Exposure Bracketing, and Camera2 API.
How To Install Open Camera For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Open Camera on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Open Camera and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Open Camera andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Open Camera|
|android Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Updated on||Jan 15, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.sourceforge.opencamera|
Open Camera App Overview and Details
Open Camera is an open source camera app for Android phones and tablets. It features a simple and easy-to-use interface, HDR mode, burst mode, timer mode, and many other features. Open Camera is perfect for anyone who wants a simple and easy-to-use camera app with lots of features.
Whats New In this Open Camera?
Fixed crash for NR photo mode on some devices since version 1.49.
Support for latest emoji.
Made appearance of info “toasts” more consistent.
Open Camera is a free and open source camera application for Android devices. It is simple and easy to use, yet powerful and full of features. With Open Camera, you can capture photos and videos with ease, and share them with the world.