Since its establishment in 1701, Yale University has been one of the most prestigious universities in the United States. Located in the city of New Haven, Connecticut, Yale is home to more than 12,000 students and employs more than 2,000 faculty members. The Yale University Police Department (UPD) is responsible for the safety and security of the campus community. In order to enhance the safety of the campus, the UPD installed a closed-circuit television (CCTV) system in 2001. The Yale CCTV system consists of more than 1,000 cameras that monitor all academic and administrative buildings, residence halls, parking garages, and public areas on the campus. The Yale CCTV system has been very successful in helping the UPD
- Yale CCTV are Total Install on Mobile 46594+
- Yale CCTV are Devolop By Assa Abloy Ltd
- Install Yale CCTV Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Yale CCTV Is Size: 15M
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 13, 2018
Yale CCTV Andorid App Summary
Assa Abloy Ltd is the developer of this Yale CCTV application. The size of Yale CCTV is 15M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 46594+ users of this app. The Yale CCTV app rating is currently 1.9. It was last updated on Jun 13, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Yale CCTV for PC
– View up to 16 CCTV cameras simultaneously
– Playback recordings from your Yale DVR
– Live Video streaming from your Yale DVR to your Smartphone or Tablet device
– Take photos and video clips of live footage in the App
– Supports Yale 960H, D1, HD720, HD1080 CCTV Systems
– Other manufactures DVR’s ARE NOT supported
– The Yale CCTV App will allow 1 user to view CCTV cameras at any one time
– The App uses a data stream that will connect to your Yale DVR via Wifi or 3G/4G
– When using 3G/4G connection, your mobile phone service provider may consider the video footage from your DVR as “downloads” and impact your data allowances.
How To Install Yale CCTV For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Yale CCTV on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Yale CCTV and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Yale CCTV andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Yale CCTV|
|Developer||Assa Abloy Ltd|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Jun 13, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobile.myeye.yalecctv|
Yale CCTV App Overview and Details
The Yale CCTV system is a comprehensive security system that covers the entire Yale campus. The system includes a variety of cameras that can be used to monitor different areas of the campus. The cameras are high-resolution and can provide clear images of the area they are monitoring. The system also includes a number of monitors that can be used to view the live footage from the cameras. The Yale CCTV system is a valuable tool for ensuring the safety of the campus and its students.
Whats New In this Yale CCTV?
* Updated terms and conditions
After analyzing Yale’s current security system and evaluating different CCTV applications, our team recommends that Yale install a video management system (VMS) to manage and monitor their CCTV cameras. Our team believes that a VMS would provide Yale with a number of benefits, including improved situational awareness, easier management and monitoring of cameras, and the ability to track and store footage for longer periods of time.