DroidVim is an open source Android port of the Vim text editor. It offers a powerful, customizable, and comfortable editing experience for Android devices.
Features of DroidVim for PC
-External storage support
-Touch to move
|Updated on||May 17, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.droidvim|
How To Use DroidVim on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DroidVim on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DroidVim and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
DroidVim App Overview and Details
DroidVim is a vim editor for Android.
DroidVim is a vim editor for Android. It is based on the vim editor, with some modifications to support the Android platform.
DroidVim provides a powerful and efficient text editor for Android devices. It supports all of the standard vim features, as well as a number of additional features specific to the Android platform.
DroidVim is open source and free to use.
Whats New In this Name?
* Vim 8.2.4804
* Improve Android 12 issues.
* Android 11 and up: Direct access to the root of internal storage is disabled by Google.
DroidVim is a powerful text editor that provides all of the features of the traditional Vim editor. It also includes a number of features specifically designed for Android devices, including a touch interface and support for gestures. DroidVim is the perfect tool for editing text on Android devices.