Dronfinder is an online platform that enables users to find, compare and book drones and drone services. It is the world’s first and largest online drone marketplace, with over 10,000 drones and drone services from over 1,500 providers in over 150 countries.
Dronfinder offers a comprehensive and up-to-date database of drones and drone services, making it easy for users to find the right drone for their needs. It also offers a wide range of features and services, such as price comparisons, user reviews and ratings, and the ability to book drones and drone services.
Dronfinder is the perfect resource for anyone looking to buy or hire a drone. It is the ultimate one-stop-shop for all your drone needs.
Features of Dronfinder for PC
– The app can detect drones using Wi-Fi protocol and show the distance to the found device.
– The app saves found devices in a list.
– The app works in the background.
– The app can be used to add your own drones and save all data about them in the personal account.
– The app is constantly updated and in the next versions will allow not only to find drones, but also to get a lot of useful functions for any owner of UAV.
– The app is available for the moment for the following drones models (to detect translation mode, turn the drone into WI-FI mode):
DJI: Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic Air, Spark, Matrice 210, Mavic Mini, Mavic 2 Pro
Parrot: Bebop Drone 2, AR.Drone 2.0, Anafi, DJI: Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic Air, Spark, Matrice 210, Mavic Mini, Mavic 2 Pro
EHang: GhostDrone 2.0
YUNEEC: Typhoon Q500, Typhoon H
Hubsan: X4 Air
Pilotage: Phantom 2
Xiaomi: MiTu Minidrone
|Updated on||Dec 22, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=biz.wifinder.dronfinder|
How To Use Dronfinder on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Dronfinder on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Dronfinder and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Dronfinder App Overview and Details
Dronfinder is a search engine for drones. It allows users to search for drones based on their specifications, such as price, weight, and camera quality. Dronfinder also provides information on the drones, such as the price of the drone, the weight of the drone, and the camera quality of the drone.
Whats New In this Name?
Исправлены вылеты приложения
Dronfinder is an essential tool for drone enthusiasts and professionals alike. It allows users to track their drones, plan flights, and share their experiences with others in the community. Dronfinder is the perfect app for anyone who wants to get the most out of their drone.