The due date calculator is a handy tool that can help you determine when your baby is due. You can use the due date calculator to estimate your baby’s due date based on the first day of your last menstrual period, or by adding 280 days to the first day of your last menstrual period. The due date calculator can also help you determine when your baby is most likely to be born, based on your average length of menstrual cycle.
Features of Due Date Calculator for PC
1. The app is a fertility specific pregnancy due date calculator designed primarily for physician use.
2. The app calculates the pregnancy due date for women who have undergone fertility treatment including embryo transfer, IUI and egg retrieval.
3. Due date information may also be calculated using the date of ovulation.
4. The app is appropriate for use in women with a history of infertility as well as those who conceived naturally.
5. For the best results, use the most accurate data available.
6. If a baby was conceived by natural conception, the estimated due date is determined by the first day of the mother’s last normal menstrual period.
7. If an ovulation kit was used to detect LH surge, the ovulation date should be used to determine the expected due date.
8. Due dates can also be calculated using the embryo transfer date or date of insemination.
9. Pregnancy due dates are not precise, but rather an estimation of the day a woman might be expected to give birth.
10. Most women deliver within a two week period before or after their anticipated due date.
|App Name||Due Date Calculator|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on||Nov 2, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.viralmd.pcalc|
How To Use Due Date Calculator on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Due Date Calculator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Due Date Calculator and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Due Date Calculator App Overview and Details
A due date calculator is a handy tool to help pregnant women keep track of their due date. It can be used to calculate when the baby is likely to be born, based on the woman’s last menstrual period (LMP). It can also be used to calculate when the baby is likely to be conceived, based on the date of the woman’s last menstrual period and the average length of a woman’s menstrual cycle.
Whats New In this Name?
– Update with latest android sdk
The Due Date Calculator is a helpful application that allows users to calculate their due date based on their last menstrual period (LMP) and other factors. This application is essential for pregnant women and those who are trying to conceive. The Due Date Calculator is easy to use and is a valuable tool for predicting the arrival of a baby.