A dumbbell workout plan is a great way to start getting in shape, because it is a low-impact workout routine that is easy to follow. A dumbbell workout plan can be done at home with just a few simple pieces of equipment – a set of dumbbells and a bench or chair. This type of workout routine is perfect for beginners, because it allows you to start slow and progress at your own pace.
- Dumbbell Workout Plan are Total Install on Mobile 150561+
- Dumbbell Workout Plan are Devolop By Stay Fit With Samantha
- Install Dumbbell Workout Plan Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 10, 2021
Dumbbell Workout Plan Andorid App Summary
Stay Fit With Samantha is the developer of this Dumbbell Workout Plan application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 150561+ users of this app. The Dumbbell Workout Plan app rating is currently 1.4. It was last updated on Aug 10, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Dumbbell Workout Plan for PC
mass is constantly burning calories, even when they are not working out. This means that the more muscle you have, the more calories you will burn, even while you are sleeping. And this is the key to losing weight and keeping it off. With a good weightlifting program, you will gain muscle and lose fat, all at the same time.
1. Dumbbells offer excellent variety for your weight training efforts.
2. You can achieve an excellent workout using your dumbbells and this weight training program at home.
3. Add size to your arms, chest and shoulders with our amazing dumbbell workouts.
4. This workout program only requires dumbbells and has just the right amount of volume to promote muscle growth.
5. These dumbbell-only workouts can be used at home or in the gym for building muscle mass.
6. The dumbbell only home or gym full body workouts focuses on the use of heavy compound lifts, and allows you to maximize muscle gains with minimal equipment.
7. Our workouts can be run for an extended period of time.
8. As long as you are experiencing strength and muscle gains, stick with this routine.
9. You’ve heard before to lift heavier weights—doing so torches body fat, burns more calories, and helps fend off osteoporosis.
10. This total-body strength routine is designed to help you reap all of those benefits.
How To Install Dumbbell Workout Plan For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Dumbbell Workout Plan on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Dumbbell Workout Plan and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Dumbbell Workout Plan andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Dumbbell Workout Plan|
|Developer||Stay Fit With Samantha|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on||Aug 10, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dumbbell.exercises.workout|
Dumbbell Workout Plan App Overview and Details
If you’re looking to add some variety to your workouts, or you’re just starting out and don’t know where to begin, a dumbbell workout plan is a great option. Dumbbells are a versatile piece of equipment that can be used to target all the major muscle groups in your body.
This workout plan is designed to be done 3 times a week, with at least one day of rest in between. You’ll need a set of dumbbells that allow you to complete the exercises with good form. Choose a weight that challenges you but doesn’t cause you to struggle to complete the reps.
Warm up with 5-10 minutes of light cardio, then complete the following exercises, working through them as a circuit. Rest for 60 seconds between circuits.
1. Goblet squat: Hold a dumbbell with both hands in front of your chest, then squat down, keeping your back flat and your heels pressed into the ground.
2. Seated shoulder press: Sit with a dumbbell in each hand, press the weights overhead, then lower them back down to the starting position.
3. Standing bicep curl: Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing your thighs. Curl the weights up to shoulder height, then slowly lower them back to the starting position.
4. Deadlift: Hold a dumbbell in each hand, then hinge at the hips and lower them towards the ground. Keep your back flat and your core engaged throughout the movement.
5. Reverse lunge: Step backwards with one foot, lowering your body towards the ground. Keep your front knee behind your toes, and your back straight.
Whats New In this Dumbbell Workout Plan?
The Dumbbell Workout Plan application is an excellent way to track your workouts and see your progress. The app is easy to use and has a variety of exercises to choose from. I highly recommend this app for anyone who is looking to get in shape.