A Smart Home is a residence that is equipped with advanced technologies that allow occupants to control various systems and devices using a mobile app or voice commands. These technologies include, but are not limited to, heating and cooling, lighting, security, entertainment, and appliances.
The benefits of a Smart Home are numerous. For example, Smart Home technologies can save homeowners money on energy costs, provide peace of mind by monitoring security systems, and make life easier by automating routine tasks.
Additionally, as Smart Home technologies continue to evolve, they are becoming more and more affordable, making them a viable option for a wider range of homeowners.
- e Smart Home are Total Install on Mobile 56012+
- e Smart Home are Devolop By dehou.dou
- Install e Smart Home Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- e Smart Home Is Size: 36M
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 27, 2018
e Smart Home Andorid App Summary
dehou.dou is the developer of this e Smart Home application. The size of e Smart Home is 36M. It is listed under the Libraries & Demo category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 56012+ users of this app. The e Smart Home app rating is currently 1.3.13. It was last updated on Jun 27, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of e Smart Home for PC
E-Smart Home app enables a home automation system to control home appliances remotely via smartphone.
– Compatible with smart home products including smart plugs, universal remote, wall switch, environment detector and other sensors.
– Automates home appliances with preset scenes.
– Displays the current home environmental conditions.
– Visualizes the power and energy consumption.
– Cloud infrared code updates.
– Remote control from anywhere at anytime.
– Setting of desired scheduler and period tasks.
How To Install e Smart Home For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download e Smart Home on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type e Smart Home and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the e Smart Home andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||e Smart Home|
|android Version||2.3 and up|
|Category||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on||Jun 27, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.broadlink.neutralapp|
e Smart Home App Overview and Details
A smart home is a residence that is equipped with advanced automation systems that allow the occupants to control various devices and appliances. The systems can be operated remotely, or through voice commands and sensors. Some of the most common features of a smart home include lighting, climate control, security, and entertainment systems.
Whats New In this e Smart Home?
1.According to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we update this app which enhanced protection for your privacy and security.
2.Known bug fixed.
Smart Home technology has revolutionized the way we live, work, and play. It has made our lives easier, more comfortable, and more convenient. With a Smart Home, we can control our environment and manage our resources more efficiently. We can save energy, save money, and improve our quality of life.