E2Streamer is an all-in-one live streaming software that enables you to live stream your content on the Internet easily and quickly. It supports all popular streaming services, including YouTube, Facebook, Periscope, and Twitch. With E2Streamer, you can live stream any type of content, including games, music, sports, and news. It is easy to use and provides all the tools you need to live stream your content with ease.
- E2 Streamer are Total Install on Mobile 17128+
- E2 Streamer are Devolop By Huh Cares
- Install E2 Streamer Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 29, 2020
E2 Streamer Andorid App Summary
Huh Cares is the developer of this E2 Streamer application. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 17128+ users of this app. The E2 Streamer app rating is currently 0.8.1. It was last updated on Feb 29, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of E2 Streamer for PC
– Stream and transcode TV channels, recordings, .ts-Files
– Stream all kinds of media files (e.g. mkv, avi, …)
– Download recordings and media files
– Supports channels with alternative services
– Stream your (DVB-)Radio channels (without transcoding)
– Play your IPTV- and Internetradio-channels
– Play on Roku (may not work with every channel or file, depending on the format)
– Long-click on a channel to zap and change audio track used for transcoding
– Show EPG and add / delete timers
How To Install E2 Streamer For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download E2 Streamer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type E2 Streamer and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the E2 Streamer andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||E2 Streamer|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Feb 29, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.e2streamer|
E2 Streamer App Overview and Details
Streamer is an Ethereum-based protocol that enables real-time, trustless streaming of data and media. It is designed to provide a censorship-resistant platform for content creators, publishers, and consumers.
Streamer is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain and uses smart contracts to manage rights and permissions. Data is streamed in real-time and can be consumed by any authorized party.
The platform is designed to be censorship-resistant and provide a safe and secure platform for content creators and publishers. The use of smart contracts ensures that data is distributed in a trustless manner and that no party can censor or modify the data without the consent of the other parties involved.
Streamer is a perfect platform for content creators and publishers who want to distribute their content without the fear of censorship. It is also a great platform for consumers who want to access content in a safe and secure manner.
Whats New In this E2 Streamer?
support dreambox webif and transcoding (rtsp, hls)
Streamer is the perfect application for anyone who loves to watch movies and TV shows. With its easy-to-use interface, you can find the latest releases and stream them right away. Plus, with its Chromecast support, you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows on the big screen.