The EarStudio ES100 is an innovative and advanced Bluetooth earbud that delivers superior sound quality and allows users to take calls and control music with ease. The earbud’s advanced design and sound quality provide an immersive audio experience that is perfect for listening to music, making calls, or working out. The EarStudio ES100 is also compatible with Siri and Google Now, making it easy to control music and make calls without ever having to take your phone out of your pocket.
- EarStudio are Total Install on Mobile 88099+
- EarStudio are Devolop By RADSONE Inc.
- Install EarStudio Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 2, 2019
EarStudio Andorid App Summary
RADSONE Inc. is the developer of this EarStudio application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 88099+ users of this app. The EarStudio app rating is currently 1.9.0. It was last updated on Jan 2, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of EarStudio for PC
1. Displays name, version, battery status, playback information and many others of the EarStudio device.
2. Detail sound control for EarStudio such as Analog volume, DAC Digital filter and DAC Over sampling rate.
3. When you first run the app, you need to perform ‘Device Search’ first. The Device Search menu can be viewed by clicking the menu button at the top left of the window.
4. Android: Jelly Bean MR2 or over
5. Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/radsoneinc
6. Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/radsoneinc
How To Install EarStudio For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download EarStudio on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type EarStudio and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the EarStudio andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Jan 2, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.radsone.earstudio|
EarStudio App Overview and Details
EarStudio is a small, lightweight Bluetooth earpiece that provides clear, uninterrupted sound. It is perfect for making calls, listening to music or attending to other audio needs. With a simple design and comfortable fit, EarStudio is perfect for on-the-go use.
Whats New In this EarStudio?
– Added EQ Graph.
– Added EQ Q option.
– Added USB DAC 48KHz option.
EarStudio is a fantastic app that has completely revolutionized the way I listen to music. I can now enjoy my music with incredible clarity and detail, and the sound quality is so good that it’s almost like being in the same room as the artist. I would highly recommend EarStudio to anyone who loves music, and I can’t imagine going back to listening to music any other way.