There are a number of different dialects of the Hausa language, which is spoken by around 50 million people in Nigeria and neighbouring countries. The English Hausa dictionary is designed to help English speakers learn the basics of Hausa, and to help Hausa speakers learn English. The dictionary includes both English and Hausa translations of common words and phrases, as well as a number of cultural notes.
- English Hausa dictionary are Total Install on Mobile 1816+
- English Hausa dictionary are Devolop By Dict.land
- Install English Hausa dictionary Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- English Hausa dictionary Is Size: 8.2M
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 3, 2019
English Hausa dictionary Andorid App Summary
Dict.land is the developer of this English Hausa dictionary application. The size of English Hausa dictionary is 8.2M. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1816+ users of this app. The English Hausa dictionary app rating is currently 3.97. It was last updated on Aug 3, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of English Hausa dictionary for PC
1. Dictionary works offline.
2. Fast search.
3. Has online social features.
4. Downloaded dictionary database will be used offline.
5. To get access to online features, you must sign up.
6. Be social! Comment and add articles to the sandbox.
7. User voting will decide which articles are added to the main database.
8. Word of the day widget.
9. Contains advertising.
10. Application settings like color themes.
How To Install English Hausa dictionary For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download English Hausa dictionary on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type English Hausa dictionary and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the English Hausa dictionary andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||English Hausa dictionary|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Aug 3, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=land.dict.dpenha1.free|
English Hausa dictionary App Overview and Details
A dictionary is a reference work that lists the words of a language in alphabetical order and provides definitions for them. Hausa is a Chadic language with around 25 million speakers, predominantly in Nigeria. There is no one authoritative Hausa dictionary, but several dictionaries have been published, including a bilingual English-Hausa dictionary.
The English-Hausa dictionary was compiled by a team of experts from the University of Jos, Nigeria. It contains over 10,000 entries, including both everyday words and terms specific to particular fields such as law, medicine and agriculture. The dictionary is arranged in two parts: English-Hausa and Hausa-English. Each entry includes the word’s part of speech, pronunciation, meaning and examples of usage.
The English-Hausa dictionary is an invaluable resource for students and teachers of Hausa, as well as anyone who needs to communicate in Hausa. It is also a useful reference for anyone who wants to learn more about the culture and customs of the Hausa people.
Whats New In this English Hausa dictionary?
Bugfixes and SDKs update.
The English Hausa dictionary application provides a comprehensive and easy-to-use dictionary for English and Hausa speakers. The application includes a searchable database of over 10,000 words and phrases, and allows users to search for words by both English and Hausa spelling. The application also includes a list of common English and Hausa phrases, as well as a list of irregular verbs.