Enpass Password Manager is a desktop and mobile app that securely stores your passwords and other sensitive data in an encrypted format. It can be used to autofill login information on websites and to generate random passwords. Enpass is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
Features of Enpass Password Manager for PC
1. “Offline” means data is not stored on our servers.
2. Stored data is encrypted with AES-256 bit.
3. Syncs data through iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Nextcloud, Wi-Fi, or local WLAN network.
4. Breach monitoring: Get alerts to change passwords when any of your websites saved in Enpass are breached.
5. Separate your personal, family, and work data in different vaults.
6. Autofills passwords in supported browsers with just one click.
7. Biometric authentication- Supports use of Biometric for quick unlock to access information.
8. Enpass on your Android Wear (Wear OS) lets you access your information right from your wrist without the need to pick up your phone.
9. Import from others: You can easily import your passwords from other software, to Enpass, using the desktop version.
10. “Premium Support” means you can connect with our dedicated support team via email, Twitter, Facebook, or Forums.
|App Name||Enpass Password Manager|
|Developer||Enpass Technologies Inc|
|Updated on||May 20, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.enpass.app|
How To Use Enpass Password Manager on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Enpass Password Manager on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Enpass Password Manager and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Enpass Password Manager App Overview and Details
Enpass is a password manager that helps you store your passwords and other sensitive data in a secure way. It features a user-friendly interface and provides a variety of features to make managing your passwords easy. With Enpass, you can create strong passwords, autofill login forms, and sync your data across devices. Enpass is also available for free on iOS and Android devices.
Whats New In this Name?
– Fixed an issue with Dropbox syncing where the users were required to “Re-authenticate” with Dropbox very frequently.
– Other minor crashes and fixes.
Enpass Password Manager is a user-friendly and efficient application that helps you store all your passwords in a secure location. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for a password manager.