EyeWiFi is a new type of WiFi router that not only provides internet access, but can also be used as a security camera. It has a built-in motion detector that sends alerts to your phone when it detects movement, allowing you to keep an eye on your home or office from anywhere in the world. EyeWiFi also features a built-in microphone that allows you to listen to what’s going on in your home or office, and a two-way speaker that lets you talk to people in the room.
- EyeWiFi are Total Install on Mobile 3688+
- EyeWiFi are Devolop By Linea Light Group
- Install EyeWiFi Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 14, 2020
How To Install EyeWiFi For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download EyeWiFi on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type EyeWiFi and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the EyeWiFi andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
EyeWiFi Andorid App Summary
Linea Light Group is the developer of this EyeWiFi application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3688+ users of this app. The EyeWiFi app rating is currently 1.4.9. It was last updated on Oct 14, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of EyeWiFi for PC
– Control of light fixtures through smart devices and PCs
– High efficiency light fixtures
– Automatic brightness control based on environment and lighting needs
– Motion sensors
– Compatibility with industrial and commercial applications
– App-based control of light fixtures
– Reporting of energy savings
– Integration into the internet of things
|Developer||Linea Light Group|
|Updated on||Oct 14, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eral.solution.ledapp007|
EyeWiFi App Overview and Details
EyeWiFi is a new type of wireless router that not only provides high-speed internet access, but also streams video directly to your eye. The router is designed to be used in the home or office, and is perfect for watching movies, streaming music, or playing video games. EyeWiFi comes with a built-in screen that allows you to view videos and pictures, and a set of headphones that provide stereo sound. The router also includes a built-in camera, which can be used for video conferencing or to keep an eye on your home while you’re away.
Whats New In this EyeWiFi?
EyeWiFi is a great application that has many uses. It is a great way to keep track of your children, make sure they are safe and know where they are. It is also a great way to keep track of your employees, make sure they are where they are supposed to be and not wasting time. EyeWiFi is also a great way to keep track of your spouse, make sure they are not cheating on you. Overall, EyeWiFi is a great application that has many uses.