Float Browser is a video player that has a unique interface that allows users to watch videos while working on other tasks. The videos are displayed in a small window that can be moved around the screen. This allows users to watch videos while they are working on other tasks or while they are browsing the internet.
- Float Browser – Video Player are Total Install on Mobile 89822+
- Float Browser – Video Player are Devolop By Ruffy
- Install Float Browser – Video Player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Float Browser – Video Player Is Size: 2.4M
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 14, 2021
Float Browser – Video Player Andorid App Summary
Ruffy is the developer of this Float Browser – Video Player application. The size of Float Browser – Video Player is 2.4M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 89822+ users of this app. The Float Browser – Video Player app rating is currently 1.2.0. It was last updated on Dec 14, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Float Browser – Video Player for PC
1. Easily browse the web in a floating window.
2. Watch tube videos in a floating window.
3. Free to use and no ads.
4. Automatically or click to play the next video.
5. Move, resize, and minimize the browser.
6. Well designed to optimize your experience.
7. Float Browser is always on top of other applications.
8. On the floating window:
-Drag the top bar to adjust position
-Move to the left/right edge to minimize the floating window
-Move to the bottom of screen to close the floating window
-Drag right bottom of Floating Window to adjust its size
-Click the upper right corner to show the menu
9. If you enjoy doing several things at the same time, try Float Browser.
10. If you enjoy watching tube videos, try Float Browser.
How To Install Float Browser – Video Player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Float Browser – Video Player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Float Browser – Video Player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Float Browser – Video Player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Float Browser – Video Player|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Dec 14, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xpp.floatbrowser|
Float Browser – Video Player App Overview and Details
Float Browser is a video player that allows you to watch videos while browsing the web. It is a Chrome extension that you can install for free. Float Browser is easy to use. You can open it by clicking on the Float Browser icon in the Chrome toolbar. The Float Browser window will open and the video will play in the background. You can use the Float Browser window to browse the web and the video will continue to play.
Whats New In this Float Browser – Video Player?
Change App Icon
Float Browser is a great video player application that provides a great user experience. The application is easy to use and provides a lot of features that make it a great choice for a video player.