Google Meet is a video conferencing app that lets you connect with colleagues and clients from anywhere in the world. With Google Meet, you can host or join video meetings, share your screen, and more.
Google Meet Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Google Meet application. The size of Google Meet is null. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 482358983+ users of this app. The Google Meet app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Apr 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Google Meet for PC
1. Safe, secure video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
2. Host large meetings – invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organization.
3. Engage in meetings without interrupting, through Q&A, Polls, and Hand Raise.
4. Easy access on any device – share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app.
5. Share your screen – present documents, slides, and more during your conference call.
6. Follow along – live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology.
7. Join a meeting on Meet via an invitation.
8. Use helpful features like live captions, breakout rooms, and noise cancellation* to make meetings more productive.
9. Attend meetings on the go.
10. Seamlessly jump into
|App Name||Google Meet|
|Updated on||Apr 14, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.meetings|
How To Install Google Meet For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Meet on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Meet and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Google Meet andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Google Meet App Overview and Details
Google Meetups are a great way to connect with other people who use Google products and services. They offer a variety of topics and formats, so you can find one that’s perfect for you. Plus, they’re a great way to learn new tips and tricks, and to connect with other people who use Google products and services.
Whats New In this Google Meet?
• Improved support for 250 person meetings
• Real-time captions
• International dial-in numbers for any meeting
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Quick App Summary:
- Google Meet are Total Install on Mobile 482358983+
- Google Meet are Devolop By Google LLC
- Install Google Meet Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Google Meet Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 14, 2022
Google Meet is a great application that allows users to have video conferences with other people. The application is easy to use and is a great way to stay connected with people.