The IELTS Listening test is an important part of the IELTS exam. The test lasts for 30 minutes and you will have to answer 40 questions. The questions will be based on four different recordings. You will have to listen to each recording once and then answer the questions. The questions will be either multiple choice or gap fill.
The IELTS Listening test is a difficult test, but it is important to do well on it. The test measures your ability to understand English when it is spoken in a variety of different contexts. The test is also important because it measures your ability to listen for specific information in a noisy environment.
The best way to prepare for the IELTS Listening test is to practice listening to English as much as possible. You can do this by listening to English radio stations, watching English television shows, or reading English newspapers and magazines. You can also practice by taking English listening tests.
Features of IELTS Listening for PC
1. IELTS Listening is a free application that helps improve your IELTS score.
2. There are three levels in IELTS Listening, each with 34 lessons.
3. There are also 300 sample lessons for writing and speaking.
4. Pronunciation is also included.
5. There are 1000 IELTS Essays, 100 IELTS Stories, and 2000 questions for the IELTS Quiz.
6. Vocabulary is also included with 5000 IELTS words.
7. English Useful Expressions are also included.
8. Irregular verbs are also included.
9. American Slang is also included.
10. English Idioms by Categories are also included.
|App Name||IELTS Listening|
|Updated on||Jun 21, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elearning.ielts|
How To Use IELTS Listening on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IELTS Listening on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type IELTS Listening and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
IELTS Listening App Overview and Details
There are a number of different types of housing available in most cities.
The most common are apartments, which are usually owned by individuals or companies. Apartments can be rented or bought.
Another type of housing is a house. A house is usually owned by a family and is a place where they can live permanently.
A third type of housing is a condo. A condo is usually owned by a person or company and can be rented or bought.
Lastly, there is housing available for students. This type of housing is usually owned by the school that the students are attending.
Whats New In this Name?
Note: Please allow dialog ask access data. Need permission for download audio.
– improve performance & bugs fix.
– support android X.
– add1.9x speed.
– change layout.( 2 tabs IELTS & MORE)
– fix bluetooth control.
IELTS Listening is an application that allows users to improve their listening skills. The app contains a variety of exercises that help users improve their understanding of spoken English. IELTS Listening is a great tool for students who are preparing to take the IELTS test.