iMediaShare is a great way to store and share your photos and music. With iMediaShare, you can store your photos and music in the cloud, and access them from any device. You can also share your photos and music with your friends and family. iMediaShare is easy to use and it’s free.
iMediaShare – Photos & Music Andorid App Summary
Flipps Media Inc. is the developer of this iMediaShare – Photos & Music application. The size of iMediaShare – Photos & Music is 18M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 13095851+ users of this app. The iMediaShare – Photos & Music app rating is currently 1.0.10. It was last updated on Dec 19, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of iMediaShare – Photos & Music for PC
-Access content from anywhere
-Instant streaming to any connected TV
-Control playback from your device
-Supports Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG, and Philips TVs
-Works with Xbox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, and Apple TV
|App Name||iMediaShare – Photos & Music|
|Developer||Flipps Media Inc.|
|android Version||2.2 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Dec 19, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bianor.amspersonal|
How To Install iMediaShare – Photos & Music For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iMediaShare – Photos & Music on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iMediaShare – Photos & Music and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iMediaShare – Photos & Music andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
iMediaShare – Photos & Music App Overview and Details
iMediaShare is a new app that has just hit the App Store. It allows you to share your photos and music with others in a very simple and easy to use way. Just launch the app, select the photos and music you want to share, and then send the link to your friends. They can then view and listen to your photos and music right from their web browser. You can also choose to share your photos and music on social media websites like Facebook and Twitter.
Whats New In this iMediaShare – Photos & Music?
✓ Stability and performance improvements
Quick App Summary:
- iMediaShare – Photos & Music are Total Install on Mobile 13095851+
- iMediaShare – Photos & Music are Devolop By Flipps Media Inc.
- Install iMediaShare – Photos & Music Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- iMediaShare – Photos & Music Is Size: 18M
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 19, 2017
iMediaShare is a great application for easily sharing photos and music with others. The application is easy to use and provides a great user experience. iMediaShare is a great option for those looking for an easy way to share photos and music with others.