This IP network calculator is used to calculate the network range, subnet mask, and the number of hosts that are possible in a network. It also includes a function to calculate the broadcast address for a given network and subnet mask.
- IP Network Calculator are Total Install on Mobile 740801+
- IP Network Calculator are Devolop By orbitingPluto
- Install IP Network Calculator Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 9, 2012
IP Network Calculator Andorid App Summary
orbitingPluto is the developer of this IP Network Calculator application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 740801+ users of this app. The IP Network Calculator app rating is currently 1.0.20120708. It was last updated on Jul 9, 2012. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of IP Network Calculator for PC
1. Real-time updating and copy/paste support.
2. Single slider for selecting CIDR, netmask, and # of hosts.
3. Useful for subnetting routers and for educational purposes.
4. Real-time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs.
5. IPv4 functionality is finished.
6. No ads nor special permissions required.
7. Subnet calculator does not suffer from the common “there’s no dot on my number keyboard” problem.
8. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback or suggestions.
9. Please rate and review.
How To Install IP Network Calculator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IP Network Calculator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type IP Network Calculator and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the IP Network Calculator andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||IP Network Calculator|
|Updated on||Jul 9, 2012|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.orbitingpluto.android.ipcalc|
IP Network Calculator App Overview and Details
The IP Network Calculator is a simple, yet powerful tool that enables users to quickly and easily calculate the network address and subnet mask for a given IP address and subnet mask. The IP Network Calculator also includes a handy IPv4 and IPv6 address converter.
Whats New In this IP Network Calculator?
Share output data directly with other apps (such as Gmail, Dropbox, Evernote, etc.)
Resolved display issue with binary output on certain Android models.
Resolved display issue with dotted-decimal input fields on large tablets.
The IP Network Calculator is a powerful, yet easy to use, networking tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. Whether you are a network administrator, engineer, or just a home user, this tool can help you quickly and easily calculate network parameters, such as subnet masks, IP addresses, and more.