When it comes to storage, the Legacy VMAX from Dell EMC is a name that is synonymous with quality, reliability, and performance. This powerful enterprise-class storage array is designed for the most demanding applications and workloads, and can handle anything from small businesses to the largest enterprises. With its modular architecture, the Legacy VMAX can be scaled to meet your ever-growing storage needs, and its advanced features and performance make it the perfect solution for consolidating and protecting your critical data.
Legacy VMAX Andorid App Summary
Kaltec Electronics is the developer of this Legacy VMAX application. The size of Legacy VMAX is 8.5M. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 181522+ users of this app. The Legacy VMAX app rating is currently 3.7.1. It was last updated on May 4, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Legacy VMAX for PC
1. View Live and Playback video
2. Watch 1, 4, 6, 9, 16 camera channels simultaneously, in full screen and wide mode
3. Reorganize the screens’ order for supreme convenience and easy control
4. Search video recordings by date & time with Rewind & Fast-Forward features
5. Audio Communication with someone on site
6. Control PTZ cameras and Preset Function
7. Multiple-Site Management
8. Capture snapshots and store them locally on your Android device
9. Help menu for on-the-go assistance with setup & configuration
10. Fast operation
11. Instantaneous access to DVRs from anywhere in the world using either Wi-Fi or 3G connections.
12. User-friendly, easy to operate
13. Intuitive GUI for easy setup and control
|App Name||Legacy VMAX|
|android Version||2.2 and up|
|Updated on||May 4, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=macs.app.vmax|
How To Install Legacy VMAX For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Legacy VMAX on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Legacy VMAX and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Legacy VMAX andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Legacy VMAX App Overview and Details
Legacy VMAX is the next step in storage innovation and performance. It offers a seamless upgrade path from your current storage to the latest VMAX technology, while preserving your investment. With its unique architecture, Legacy VMAX offers the highest performance and availability in the industry.
Whats New In this Legacy VMAX?
ver 3.7.0 (release December 22 2015)
Added save confirmation popup menu for new Samsung devices.
ver 3.6.9 (release October 28 2015)
Added support for DW’s new VMAX A1™ All-in-One 960H, AHD and TVI DVRs
ver 3.6.7 (release June 5 2015)
Added support for DW’s new VMAX IP™ 8 and 16 Channel models
ver 3.6.6 (release May 28 2015)
1. Add menu button on site manage page
2. Support dual stream
ver 3.6.5 (release Nov 26 2014)
Search Dialog is shown on landscape Display
Quick App Summary:
- Legacy VMAX are Total Install on Mobile 181522+
- Legacy VMAX are Devolop By Kaltec Electronics
- Install Legacy VMAX Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Legacy VMAX Is Size: 8.5M
- This Apps Last Update On May 4, 2017
The legacy VMAX application is a reliable and efficient storage solution that has been used by businesses for many years. It is a proven platform that offers a number of features and benefits, including high performance, scalability, and flexibility. As businesses continue to grow and change, the legacy VMAX application will continue to be a valuable asset.