Lens Calculator (CCTV) is a handy tool that allows you to calculate the field of view and other parameters of a CCTV lens. It is very easy to use – just enter the desired parameters and the calculator will do the rest. This tool can be very useful for those who are looking for a new CCTV lens or need to calculate the field of view for a specific installation.
- Lens Calculator (CCTV) are Total Install on Mobile 12740+
- Lens Calculator (CCTV) are Devolop By IuriiCh
- Install Lens Calculator (CCTV) Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Lens Calculator (CCTV) Is Size: 663k
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 11, 2015
Lens Calculator (CCTV) Andorid App Summary
IuriiCh is the developer of this Lens Calculator (CCTV) application. The size of Lens Calculator (CCTV) is 663k. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 12740+ users of this app. The Lens Calculator (CCTV) app rating is currently 1.03. It was last updated on Aug 11, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Lens Calculator (CCTV) for PC
1. Horizontal, vertical, and diagonal angle of view
2. The size of the surveyed area at a given distance (height / width / diagonal)
3. The maximum distance from the camera to the object for its detection / recognition / identification
How To Install Lens Calculator (CCTV) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Lens Calculator (CCTV) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Lens Calculator (CCTV) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Lens Calculator (CCTV) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Lens Calculator (CCTV)|
|android Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Updated on||Aug 11, 2015|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.coden.lenscalculatorcctv|
Lens Calculator (CCTV) App Overview and Details
Lens Calculator is a CCTV tool that helps users calculate the field of view and magnification of a lens. The app is easy to use – users simply input the dimensions of the image they want to capture and the app does the rest. This is a handy tool for CCTV installers and users as it helps them to select the right lens for their needs.
Whats New In this Lens Calculator (CCTV)?
– Ad block removed
– Tiny fixes
Lens Calculator (CCTV) application is very useful for security personnel and system administrators. It calculates the field of view and the required lens focal length for a CCTV system. It is a handy tool for CCTV professionals.