Lunascape is a web browser that uses three rendering engines to display webpages. It uses WebKit for standard pages, Trident for Microsoft pages, and Gecko for pages that are not supported by the other engines. Lunascape also includes features that are not found in other browsers, such as the ability to view pages in multiple tabs and windows at the same time, and the ability to save pages for offline viewing.
- Lunascape web browser are Total Install on Mobile 397264+
- Lunascape web browser are Devolop By G.U.Labs Inc.
- Install Lunascape web browser Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Lunascape web browser Is Size: 53M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 8, 2022
Lunascape web browser Andorid App Summary
G.U.Labs Inc. is the developer of this Lunascape web browser application. The size of Lunascape web browser is 53M. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 397264+ users of this app. The Lunascape web browser app rating is currently 11.4.3. It was last updated on Apr 8, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Lunascape web browser for PC
– Tabbed browsing
– Custom user agents
– Change theme
– Ad blocker
– RSS reader
– eBook reader
– Flick gesture
– Slide finger tab browsing
How To Install Lunascape web browser For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Lunascape web browser on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Lunascape web browser and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Lunascape web browser andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Lunascape web browser|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 8, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.lunascape.android.ilunascape|
Lunascape web browser App Overview and Details
Lunascape is a web browser that uses three rendering engines to display web pages: Trident (Internet Explorer), Gecko (Firefox), and WebKit (Safari and Chrome). Lunascape renders web pages using the most appropriate engine for the task at hand, improving performance and efficiency. Lunascape also includes several unique features, such as tabbed browsing, session restore, and add-ons.
Whats New In this Lunascape web browser?
-Updated Ad block filter
-Updated base framework
-Fixed some minor bugs
Lunascape is a web browser application that allows users to browse the internet with multiple browsers at the same time. It is a unique application that is not available on any other platform. Lunascape is a great application for people who like to compare different browsers to see which one is the best for them.