A managed home screen is a custom home screen that is managed and controlled by a third party. This third party can be an enterprise or a service provider. A managed home screen provides a customized and centrally controlled environment for the home screen of a mobile device. It can include applications, widgets, and other content that is specific to the needs of the user. A managed home screen can also include security features and other management tools that allow the third party to control and monitor the use of the device.
- Managed Home Screen are Total Install on Mobile 55143+
- Managed Home Screen are Devolop By Microsoft Corporation
- Install Managed Home Screen Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Managed Home Screen Is Size: 22M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 12, 2022
Managed Home Screen Andorid App Summary
Microsoft Corporation is the developer of this Managed Home Screen application. The size of Managed Home Screen is 22M. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 55143+ users of this app. The Managed Home Screen app rating is currently 188.8.131.52073. It was last updated on Apr 12, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Managed Home Screen for PC
1. The app is for corporate-owned devices in organizations subscribed to Microsoft Intune.
2. The app enables the Multi App Kiosk mode for specific, locked down use.
3. The app should only be deployed by your organization.
4. The app helps your organization remotely configure and customize the home screen on the device(s) to deliver a highly productive single use experience.
5. The app replaces the default home screen or launcher to restrict device activities and access based on remotely configurable settings.
6. Centralized large-scale device deployment and lockdown
7. Locked down kiosk mode with pre-approved apps
8. Easily pin websites to home screen
9. Customize home screen experience and layout
10. Microsoft Application License Terms
Third Party Notices
To subscribe for Intune management services visit – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cloud-platform/microsoft-intune
How To Install Managed Home Screen For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Managed Home Screen on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Managed Home Screen and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Managed Home Screen andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Managed Home Screen|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 12, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.launcher.enterprise|
Managed Home Screen App Overview and Details
A managed home screen is a customized home screen for a mobile device that is managed by a third party. The third party can be a business or an individual. The managed home screen can include apps, widgets, and other content that is selected and arranged by the third party. The managed home screen can be used to promote content, products, or services. It can also be used to provide personal information or updates. The managed home screen can be customized for each individual or for groups of users.
Whats New In this Managed Home Screen?
Thanks for using Managed Home Screen! In this update we have made user experience improvements for talkback, session PIN, kiosk exit PIN, serial number display, and screen saver.
The managed home screen application is a great way to keep your home screen organized and clutter-free. It allows you to easily add and remove home screen widgets and icons, and keeps your home screen tidy and organized.