Mi Video is a video player app developed by Xiaomi. It is pre-installed on all Xiaomi devices. The app supports all formats of videos, including 4K videos. The app also has a built-in editor that allows users to edit videos on their device.
- Mi Video – Video player are Total Install on Mobile 1101301811+
- Mi Video – Video player are Devolop By Xiaomi Inc.
- Install Mi Video – Video player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Mi Video – Video player Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 6, 2022
Mi Video – Video player Andorid App Summary
Xiaomi Inc. is the developer of this Mi Video – Video player application. The size of Mi Video – Video player is null. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1101301811+ users of this app. The Mi Video – Video player app rating is currently 2022040600(MiVideo-GP). It was last updated on Apr 6, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Mi Video – Video player for PC
– Mi Video supports all major video file formats, including MKV, MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, and more.
– Background playback is convenient and full-featured: you can double tap the screen to pause or resume playback, and smart gesture controls allow you to adjust volume, brightness, or playback progress in a simple and intuitive way.
– You can easily zoom in and out on the played videos.
– Subtitles are available in multiple languages.
– Downloading videos seems too complicated? Our new interface makes video downloads simple and trouble-free.
– Use the “Help” section of our app to learn how you can download videos.
– Mi Video supports downloading multiple videos at the same time. You can also select your preferred resolution!
– Mi Video offers a huge online streaming library: pranks, games, sports, news – you’ll always find something to your taste.
– When you don’t know what
How To Install Mi Video – Video player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Mi Video – Video player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Mi Video – Video player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Mi Video – Video player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Mi Video – Video player|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 6, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miui.videoplayer|
Mi Video – Video player App Overview and Details
Mi Video is a powerful video player with an intuitive interface and tons of useful features. You can watch all your favorite videos offline or online, with or without subtitles. Mi Video supports a wide range of video formats, including MKV, MP4, AVI, and FLV. It also allows you to cast your videos to your TV or other devices.
Whats New In this Mi Video – Video player?
– Support playing local music.
– Improved sharing feature for local and online videos.
– Watch movies and TV shows for free in the app (limited to Indonesia, Malayisa, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines).
– Fixed some bugs.
– Subtitle search.
– Background playback&pop up.
Mi Video is a great video player application with a lot of features. It allows you to watch videos in high quality, supports a wide range of video formats, and has a user-friendly interface.