Screen mirroring or sharing is the process of displaying the contents of one device’s screen on another device. This is done by using an app or software to send the image or video of the device’s screen to the other device.
Screen mirroring is a popular feature on mobile devices, as it allows users to view photos, videos, and other content on a larger screen. It is also useful for presentations and for watching movies or television shows.
There are a number of ways to screen mirror a mobile device to a PC. One way is to use an app such as AirPlay or Google Cast. These apps allow users to wirelessly send the contents of their device’s screen to a PC.
Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing Andorid App Summary
AppsAgile is the developer of this Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing application. The size of Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing is 21M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 887144+ users of this app. The Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing app rating is currently 2.0.9. It was last updated on Jun 28, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing for PC
-The app can mirror mobile screens to Windows PC/Laptops, MAC Books, Android Smart TVs, and miracast enabled dongles
-The app provides a layer of security in the form of a security PIN
-The user can set the quality and size of the mirroring screen
-The app can work with any Android phone with a version of 4.2 and up
-The app can work with any miracast enabled device
|App Name||Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Jun 28, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.agileapps.screenstream|
How To Install Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing App Overview and Details
There are a few different ways to share your phone or tablet’s screen with a PC. One is to use an app like AirDroid, which gives you a web-based interface to your device’s files and allows you to mirror its screen. Another is to use an app like Google Chrome Remote Desktop, which gives you a virtual desktop that you can access from any computer with the Chrome browser installed.
If you want to share your screen with a PC that doesn’t have the Chrome browser, you can use an app like TeamViewer. This app allows you to share your screen with other people in real time, and it also includes file sharing and chat features.
No matter which app you use, the process for sharing your screen is basically the same. First, you’ll need to make sure that both devices are on the same network. Then, you’ll need to open the app on both devices and follow the on-screen instructions.
Generally, the app will ask you to enter a code or to scan a QR code. Once the devices are connected, you’ll be able to share your screen with the other person.
Whats New In this Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing?
1. Added in app purchases to remove ads
Quick App Summary:
- Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing are Total Install on Mobile 887144+
- Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing are Devolop By AppsAgile
- Install Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Mobile to PC Screen Mirroring/Sharing Is Size: 21M
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 28, 2021
Screen mirroring or sharing applications allow users to share their mobile screen with a PC. This is a convenient way to view and share mobile content with others. There are a number of screen mirroring or sharing applications available, and each has its own strengths and weaknesses. Some applications are more user-friendly than others, and some offer a wider range of features. It is important to select an application that meets the specific needs of the user.