Robot36 is an image decoder for SSTV (Slow Scan Television) transmissions. It can decode images from both the traditional Martin M1 and M2 protocols, as well as the modern Scottie S1 and S2 protocols.
- Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder are Total Install on Mobile 255590+
- Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder are Devolop By Ahmet Inan
- Install Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder Is Size: 3.6M
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 5, 2020
Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder Andorid App Summary
Ahmet Inan is the developer of this Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder application. The size of Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder is 3.6M. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 255590+ users of this app. The Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Jan 5, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder for PC
1. 36 & 72 robot modes
2. 50, 90, 120, 160, 180, 240 & 290 PD modes
3. 1 & 2 Martin modes
4. 1, 2 & DX Scottie modes
5. SC2 180 Wraase mode
6. View old B/W or unsupported modes in “Raw Mode”
7. Image gallery
8. Background mode
9. Pause/exit button
10. Free open source SSTV Encoder
How To Install Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder|
|Updated on||Jan 5, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xdsopl.robot36|
Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder App Overview and Details
Robot36 is an open source SSTV image decoder for Linux. It can decode images from the Robot36, Martin, and Scottie transmission modes.
Whats New In this Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder?
Fixed image saving on Android Q
In conclusion, the Robot36 – SSTV Image Decoder application is an excellent tool for decoding SSTV images. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a powerful tool. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to decode SSTV images.