The weather and clock widget for Android is a great tool to have on your phone. It provides the current weather conditions for your location, as well as the time and date. You can also use the widget to access your calendar and set alarms. The weather and clock widget is easy to use and customizable, so you can make it fit your needs.
Features of Weather & Clock Widget for Android for PC
– Stay updated with the latest weather observations and the most accurate future weather forecast.
– Personalize your phone/tablet with the most elegant and customizable widgets, showing current weather, hourly/daily forecast, moon phase, time and date, your calendar events, next alarm, battery level.
– Make decisions for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts displayed with elegant tools including graph charts.
– Current weather condition.
– Hourly weather forecast.
– 10-day weather forecast.
– Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature unit.
– Relative humidity percentage.
– Atmospheric pressure.
– Visibility distance.
– Dew point.
– Wind speed and direction with different units.
– Sunrise and Sunset times.
– Display temperature in status bar (Notification bar).
– Share weather and location information with friends.
– Elegant home screen widgets.
– Next alarm and current battery level display.
– Customize font for clock and date.
– Moon phase.
– Update on WiFi only and stop while roaming.
– Automatic update intervals: 15, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours or Manual update.
– Follow weather and forecast for multiple locations
|App Name||Weather & Clock Widget for Android|
|Developer||Interactive Saudi Arabia|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 2, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devexpert.weather|
How To Use Weather & Clock Widget for Android on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Weather & Clock Widget for Android on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Weather & Clock Widget for Android and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Weather & Clock Widget for Android App Overview and Details
This widget provides a simple, easy to use interface for viewing weather information and the current time. The weather information displayed includes the current temperature, weather conditions, and a five day forecast. The widget also includes a built in clock.
Whats New In this Name?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): http://apps.interactive.sa/weather
– Performance improvement
– Bug fixing
Overall, the Weather & Clock Widget for Android is a handy and convenient tool to have on your device. It provides accurate weather information and also doubles as a clock widget. The only drawback is that it does not have a built-in forecast feature, so you will need to rely on another weather app for that.