Bluetooth pairing is a process of establishing a connection between two Bluetooth-enabled devices. This process is usually initiated by the user, who wants to establish a connection between their device and another one. The first step is to put the two devices in discovery mode, which is usually done by pressing a specific button on each device. After that, the user is prompted to enter a passcode, if one is required. If the devices are able to establish a connection, they will be paired.
Features of Bluetooth Pair for PC
1. Automatically connect to any Bluetooth enabled device.
2. Set the device to connect to your most recently connect device or your most frequently connected device.
3. Material theme design.
4. Five different theme colors.
5. Simple and intuitive interface.
6. Location Permission is required on Android 6.0+ for Bluetooth device scanning.
7. Bluetooth isn’t connecting, what should I do?
8. This app isn’t working, should I leave a bad review?
9. I love this app! How can I support it?
10. Help us improve by giving us ratings and reviews!
|App Name||Bluetooth Pair|
|Updated on||Jul 6, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waylonhuang.bluetoothpair|
How To Use Bluetooth Pair on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth Pair on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth Pair and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Bluetooth Pair App Overview and Details
When you want to use Bluetooth to connect devices, you have to make sure that both devices are Bluetooth-enabled. This means that they have a Bluetooth chip and software that allows them to communicate with other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Once both devices are Bluetooth-enabled, you have to make them discoverable. This means that they broadcast their presence so that other devices can find and connect to them.
On most devices, you can make them discoverable by going to the Bluetooth settings and turning on the discovery feature.
Then, you have to find the Bluetooth address for each device. The Bluetooth address is a unique identifier that is assigned to each Bluetooth-enabled device.
You can usually find the Bluetooth address on the device itself or in the device’s settings.
Once you have the Bluetooth addresses for both devices, you can start the pairing process.
This usually involves pressing a button on each device to initiate the connection.
Once the devices are paired, they will stay connected until one of the devices is turned off or the connection is broken.
Whats New In this Name?
Thank you for using Bluetooth Pair! We’ve removed the extraneous ads to declutter the main page.
The static ads for Boomstick, Duple, and Asian Acts were removed – thanks for checking them out!
Support for Android 9+ was added.
– minor fixes to layout, prevent overlapping issues.
– stability issues were addressed – some undefined identifiers were removed.
Thank you for your reports and stack traces, please keep them coming!
In conclusion, Bluetooth Pair is an excellent application that can easily be used to connect two devices together. It is simple to use and can be easily accessed from the App Store. The application is also affordable, making it a great choice for anyone looking for an easy way to connect their devices.