Diamond Quest is an addicting game that you can play on your computer or phone. The object of the game is to collect as many diamonds as possible while avoiding obstacles. You can also compete with other players to see who can get the most diamonds in the shortest amount of time.
Features of Diamond Quest: Don’t Rush! for PC
1. HD graphics with lovely sound tracks
2. Tons of different obstacles and traps
3. Re-spawn at checkpoints
4. Big boss monsters
5. Mystic tools to help in your quest
6. Challenge puzzles to test your intelligence
7. Don’t rush or you’ll be trapped
8. Progress through beautiful and treacherous locations
9. Collect gems to move onto the next level
10. Boss monsters at the end of each level
|App Name||Diamond Quest: Don’t Rush!|
|Developer||Bounce Entertainment Company Limited|
|Updated on||Feb 9, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=diamond.quest.dont.rush|
How To Use Diamond Quest: Don’t Rush! on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Diamond Quest: Don’t Rush! on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Diamond Quest: Don’t Rush! and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Diamond Quest: Don’t Rush! App Overview and Details
In Diamond Quest: Don’t Rush, you play as a miner looking for diamonds in a procedurally generated cave. The cave is full of hazards, so you’ll need to be careful if you want to make it out alive.
The gameplay is simple but addictive. You move with the arrow keys, and you mine with the spacebar. The goal is to collect as many diamonds as you can, but you’ll need to be careful not to get hit by the cave’s hazards.
There are four different types of hazards: bats, spiders, snakes, and lava. Bats and spiders are relatively harmless, but snakes and lava can do a lot of damage.
The cave is full of secrets, so be sure to explore every nook and cranny. There are also power-ups scattered throughout the cave, so be sure to collect them.
The game is over when you either die or reach the exit. Can you make it out alive?
Whats New In this Name?
– Add Pyramid chapter
– Total 92 levels in 7 chapters
– Join our fb group if you need help: https://www.facebook.com/groups/893676351088249/
I feel that Diamond Quest is a great game for people of all ages. It teaches patience and strategy. I would recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a challenging puzzle game.