A digital clock is a clock that displays the time digitally, as opposed to an analog clock, which uses hands to show the time. Most digital clocks use a six-digit display, showing hours, minutes, and seconds.
Features of Digital Clock Seconds for PC
-Large digital wall clock
-Accurate battery level
-12 / 24 hour
|App Name||Digital Clock Seconds|
|Developer||Light Dot Net|
|android Version||4.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 11, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lightdotnet.digitalclock|
How To Use Digital Clock Seconds on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Digital Clock Seconds on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Digital Clock Seconds and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Digital Clock Seconds App Overview and Details
A digital clock is a clock that displays the time digitally, as opposed to an analog clock, which uses hands to display the time. A digital clock typically uses a seven-segment display to show the time in hours, minutes, and seconds.
Whats New In this Name?
New settings button.
Digital Clock Seconds is an app that allows you to view the time in seconds. It is a great app for people who need to be aware of the time in seconds for work or for other purposes. The app is easy to use and is a great addition to your phone.