The Drugs.com Medication Guide provides information on prescription and over-the-counter medications and supplements. This guide is not a substitute for medical advice from a healthcare professional. If you are taking a medication, always talk to your doctor or pharmacist about possible interactions with other medications and supplements.
Features of Drugs.com Medication Guide for PC
1. Comprehensive database of drug information
2. Pill identifier
3. Drug interactions checker
4. Symptom checker
5. A to Z drug listings
6. Phonetic search
7. Offline support
8. Health professionals section
9. Twitter feed for tips and updates
10. App support
|App Name||Drugs.com Medication Guide|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||May 5, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drugscom.app|
How To Use Drugs.com Medication Guide on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Drugs.com Medication Guide on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Drugs.com Medication Guide and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Drugs.com Medication Guide App Overview and Details
The Drugs.com medication guide provides information on medications, over-the-counter drugs, and dietary supplements. The guide is divided into the following sections:
– introduction to medication guides
– information on over-the-counter drugs
– information on dietary supplements
– information on prescription drugs
– a glossary of medical terms
The guide also includes a searchable database of drugs and supplements, and a directory of pharmacies.
Whats New In this Name?
Updated configuration file and supporting libraries.
Updated sharing UI.
Fixed share for Med List public view.
Updated supporting libraries.
Notification bug fix.
Updated configuration file
Updated notifications library.
Updated IAP library.
Updated supporting dependencies.
Updated Discount Card details.
Updated supporting dependencies and bug fixes.
Updated payment management system.
The Drugs.com Medication Guide application is a comprehensive resource for information on medications. The application allows users to search for information on specific medications, view drug interactions, and read the most up-to-date information on medications from the Drugs.com database. The application is a valuable resource for anyone taking medication, whether they are first-time users or long-time veterans of drug therapy.