The Earth Viewer is a computer program that enables users to view a three-dimensional image of the Earth. The program can be used to view the Earth from any location and at any time. The Earth Viewer can also be used to view the Earth’s topography and climate.
Features of Earth Viewer for PC
Division, Monterey, California, USA.
1. Earth Viewer is an animated planet Earth with live weather, satellite data, global forecast and historical data.
2. Application visualizes also data-sets useful for Global warming monitoring.
3. How to use: Tap the 3 dots at the upper right hand corner (settings), and select a satellite view, it will then download for a few moments, (need internet access, be patient) then tap the play/pause and see the weather in motion.
4. Open source: https://github.com/H21lab/Earth-Viewer
5. Imagery included:
– World GFS Precipitation and Clouds (+48h)
– World GFS Air Temperature (+48h)
– World GFS Air Temperature Anomaly (+48h)
– World GFS Precipitable Water (+48h)
– World GFS Surface Wind Speed (+48h)
– World GFS Jetstream Wind Speed (+48h)
– METEOSAT 0 degree satellite
– METEOSAT IODC satellite
6. Climate Reanalyzer weather forecast includes:
– CCI Temperature Anomaly CFSV2 2m (past 182 days)
– CCI Sea Surface Temperature Anomaly OISST v2 (past 182 days)
– Sea Surface Temperature Anomaly OISST v2 (past 35 years)
|App Name||Earth Viewer|
|Updated on||Jul 19, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobile.application.forfree.earth|
How To Use Earth Viewer on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Earth Viewer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Earth Viewer and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Earth Viewer App Overview and Details
Earth Viewer is a Google Earth plugin that allows you to view the earth from space in real-time. You can choose from a variety of different views, including: the earth, moon, sun, and planets. You can also view the stars and galaxies. Earth Viewer also includes a built-in time machine that allows you to view the earth in the past or future.
Whats New In this Name?
Updated CCI Jetstream and removed NRL Rainrate and MTSAT data source.
Overall, the Earth Viewer application is an interesting and informative tool that allows users to explore the Earth in a unique way. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information about our planet. I highly recommend this application for anyone interested in learning more about our planet and its many features.