Earthing is the practice of connecting with the Earth’s natural energy. This can be done by walking outside barefoot on the Earth, sitting, or lying down on the ground. Earthing is said to provide a variety of health benefits, including reducing inflammation, improving sleep, and reducing stress.
Features of Earthing for PC
-Soil resistivity calculation
-Area traverse calculation
-Short circuit current calculation
-Earthing electrode selection
-Zone of influence
-Single electrode arrangement
|Updated on||Aug 30, 2014|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bt.earthingkit|
How To Use Earthing on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Earthing on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Earthing and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Earthing App Overview and Details
Earthing is a practice that connects people to the earth’s natural energy. This can be done by touching the earth, sitting, standing, or walking on the earth, or sleeping on an earthing sheet or mat. Earthing is said to improve sleep, reduce inflammation, and help the body to heal.
Whats New In this Name?
Earthing has been shown to improve sleep, reduce inflammation, and improve mood. Earthing may also improve blood pressure, heart rate, and cortisol levels. These benefits suggest that earthing may improve overall health.