In the aftermath of Gossip Girl 1, the characters are left to pick up the pieces. Blair is determined to move on from Chuck, but he’s not going to let her go that easily. Serena is trying to figure out her place in the world, while Nate is trying to put his life back together. Dan is still trying to figure out what he wants and who he wants to be.
The second book in the series finds the characters fighting back. Blair is determined to take down Chuck and get her life back. Serena is trying to find her place in the world as an adult. Nate is trying to rebuild his life and figure out what he wants. Dan is trying to find his place in the world and figure out what he wants.
The characters are all fighting for their own lives and their own futures. They’re all trying to figure out who they are and what they want. Gossip Girl 2 is about the characters fighting back and trying to take control of their lives.
Features of Gossip Girl 2 – Fighting Back for PC
1. Play as Serena as she deals with the aftermath of the Regina situation.
2. Get tips from friends on how to deal with Regina.
3. Find evidence to clear Serena’s name.
4. Learn new beauty tips to boost your confidence.
5. Deal with the Regina situation head-on.
6. Hang out with friends and explore the city.
7. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the school canteen.
8. Take a break from school and do some shopping.
9. Check your messages for the latest gossip.
10. Help a friend in need.
|App Name||Gossip Girl 2 – Fighting Back|
|Developer||Dress Up Games!|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||May 25, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.dress_up_games.gossip_girl_two|
How To Use Gossip Girl 2 – Fighting Back on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Gossip Girl 2 – Fighting Back on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Gossip Girl 2 – Fighting Back and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Gossip Girl 2 – Fighting Back App Overview and Details
It has been six months since the shocking finale of Gossip Girl season one. Blair Waldorf is fighting for her life in the hospital after being shot. The police have no leads on who did it, but everyone has a theory. Serena van der Woodsen has been in hiding since the night of the shooting, but she is ready to come back to New York and find out who did this to her best friend.
Chuck Bass is struggling to deal with Blair’s condition. He feels guilty that he was the one who convinced her to come to the party where she was shot. He is also dealing with the fact that his father was arrested for the shooting. Lily van der Woodsen is trying to support her son and her husband, but she is also worried about her daughter. She knows that Serena is hiding something from her and she is determined to find out what it is.
Dan Humphrey is trying to move on from his relationship with Serena. He is dating a girl from his writing class, but he can’t stop thinking about Serena. Nate Archibald is trying to deal with the fact that his father is in jail. He is also trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life.
Jenny Humphrey is trying to fit in at Constance Billard School for Girls. She is also dealing with the fact that her parents are getting a divorce. Blair Waldorf is in the hospital recovering from her gunshot wound. She is trying to figure out who shot her and why.
Whats New In this Name?
In the conclusion of Gossip Girl 2 – Fighting Back, the Gossip Girl website is back up and running. Blair and Serena are fighting for the top spot, while Chuck is trying to win Blair back. Nate is trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life, and Dan is still trying to figure out what he wants from Blair.