In mathematics, a qubism is a three-dimensional geometric figure with eight vertices, twelve edges, and six faces. The term was coined by the mathematician Edwin Abbott Abbott in his 1884 book Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions.
Features of Qubism 3D modeling for PC
1. Design and build simple 3D models using touch screen device.
2. Digital construction blocks called ‘qubes’ can be added, deleted, moved, stretched, sloped, shaped, rotated and coloured.
3. Dedication on touch operation and performance.
4. ‘Camera’ tool lets you select file type to export image or model.
5. Files can be sent via email or saved to SD card.
6. Touch screen shortcuts to speed up operation.
7. Rendering options not perfect but still usable.
8. Transparency requires qubes to be rendered back to front.
9. Out of Memory issues may occur.
10. Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats.
|App Name||Qubism 3D modeling|
|Updated on||Feb 2, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jquinn.qubism.android|
How To Use Qubism 3D modeling on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Qubism 3D modeling on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Qubism 3D modeling and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Qubism 3D modeling App Overview and Details
Qubism is a 3D modeling software that uses voxels to create models. Voxels are small blocks that make up a 3D model. With Qubism, you can create models by stacking voxels on top of each other. This makes it easy to create complex models with a lot of detail.
Qubism also has a built-in editor that allows you to modify your models easily. You can add or remove voxels, change the color of your models, and even create animations.
Qubism is a great choice for anyone who wants to create detailed 3D models.
Whats New In this Name?
– Fix DPI support for 500+ dpi devices
– English tool descriptions
– Auto focus on two touch zoom
– Multi-selection Flip/Mirror/Move/Copy/Rotate/Color/Remove
– Better Ruler guidance
– Easier to run out of memory with excessive qubes 🙂
– Ruler tool
– Reduced memory usage
Qubism is an innovative 3D modeling application that allows users to create and edit 3D models with ease. The application is simple to use and is perfect for anyone who wants to create 3D models. Qubism is a great application for designers, engineers, and students.