NASA’s Skylab was America’s first space station, and the world’s first. It was a three-stage, 76-ton space station that orbited Earth from 1973 to 1979. Skylab was designed to be a laboratory for conducting scientific experiments in the environment of space. It also served as a base for training astronauts for long-duration missions in space.
Features of Skylab for PC
1. Turnkey Gamified Apps – Skylab provides pre-built, turnkey Gamified Apps that are adapted to your brand.
2. Customization – Skylab provides a high level of customization for each Gamified App.
3. Easy to Train and Track – Skylab makes it easy to train and track users within your Gamified App.
4. Monetize your Content – Skylab makes it easy to monetize your content if you desire.
5. Engage your User Base – Skylab leverages addictive social behaviors to engage your user base frequently.
6. Explore your App – Skylab creates an unpredictable and addictive environment that encourages exploration of your Gamified App.
7. Gamified Training Courses – Skylab offers Gamified Training Courses to help you learn your Gamified App quickly.
8. Multimedia Channels – Skylab provides a variety of multimedia channels to engage your users.
9. Community Wall – Skylab provides a community wall to allow users to communicate with each other.
10. In-App Purchases – Skylab allows users to make in-app purchases for added functionality.
|android Version||5.1 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skylab.production|
How To Use Skylab on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Skylab on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Skylab and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Skylab App Overview and Details
Skylab was the first U.S. space station, and it was in orbit from 1973 to 1979. It was launched on May 14, 1973, and it was the largest man-made object in space at the time. Skylab was in orbit for a total of 1,086 days. It was decommissioned on February 8, 1979.
Whats New In this Name?
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. This version includes several critical crashing fixes and performance improvements.
The Skylab application was a great experience and it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed using it and the features it had.