Splitwise is a web and mobile app that helps friends and roommates share expenses. With Splitwise, you can easily keep track of who owes what, and quickly settle up when the bill comes. Splitwise is free and easy to use, and there’s no need to sign up. Just download the app or visit the website, and get started!
Features of Splitwise for PC
1. Multi-platform support for Android, iOS, and web.
2. Easily repay debts with the simplest repayment plan.
3. Expense categorization.
4. Calculate group totals.
5. Export to CSV.
6. Comment directly on expenses.
7. Split expenses equally or unequally by percentages, shares, or exact amounts.
8. Add informal debts and IOUs.
9. Create bills that recur monthly, weekly, yearly, fortnightly.
10. View your total balances with a person across multiple groups and private expenses.
|May 16, 2022
|Get it On
How To Use Splitwise on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Splitwise on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Splitwise and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Splitwise App Overview and Details
Splitwise is a web and mobile app that helps roommates and others share expenses. With Splitwise, you can easily track who owes what and when, quickly settle up, and avoid any arguments about money.
Whats New In this Name?
Various bug fixes and improvement
Splitwise is a great app for tracking expenses with friends and roommates. It makes it easy to see who owes what and keeps everyone accountable. I highly recommend using Splitwise if you need to track shared expenses.