Since the Vietnam Health Declaration was first adopted in 2008, much progress has been made in the country’s health sector. The country has made great strides in improving access to healthcare, with the number of people able to access healthcare services growing from 83 percent in 2008 to 95 percent in 2016. Infant and maternal mortality rates have also decreased significantly, with the infant mortality rate dropping from 24 per 1,000 live births in 2008 to 11 per 1,000 live births in 2016, and the maternal mortality rate dropping from 120 per 100,000 live births in 2008 to 58 per 100,000 live births in 2016.
Despite these achievements, there is still much work to be done in order to further improve the country’s health sector. In particular, the country faces significant challenges in terms of the quality of healthcare services, as well as the availability and affordability of healthcare. The government is committed to addressing these challenges, and is working to improve the quality of healthcare services, increase the availability and affordability of healthcare, and improve disease prevention and control.
The Vietnam Health Declaration sets out the government’s commitment to improving the country’s health sector and outlines the steps that will be taken to achieve this goal. The declaration is a sign of the government’s dedication to ensuring that all Vietnamese people have access to quality healthcare services.
Features of Vietnam Health Declaration for PC
– Create and manage your health declarations
– View your health declarations
– Check your health declaration status
– Manage your personal information
– View or import your health insurance policy
– View or import your medical history
– Upload or take photos of your health documents
– Check clinic or hospital availability
|App Name||Vietnam Health Declaration|
|Developer||Văn phòng Bộ Y tế Việt Nam|
|Updated on||Nov 4, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.coquan.hd|
How To Use Vietnam Health Declaration on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Vietnam Health Declaration on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Vietnam Health Declaration and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Vietnam Health Declaration App Overview and Details
The Vietnam Health Declaration is a document that outlines the health priorities of the Vietnamese government. The declaration was signed in 2009, and it lists five main priorities for the Vietnamese government:
1. To improve the quality of life for all Vietnamese citizens by ensuring access to quality health care.
2. To increase the number of health professionals and improve their training.
3. To improve the infrastructure of the health care system.
4. To increase the rate of immunization and reduce the prevalence of communicable diseases.
5. To improve the health of women and children.
Whats New In this Name?
Đổi mã QRCode mới
Sửa lỗi hiển thị dữ liệu đăng ký cách ly
Sửa lỗi hiển thị dữ liệu hoàn thành cách ly
After much deliberation, the Vietnam Health Declaration application has been finalized. This document will serve as a roadmap for improving the health of the Vietnamese people. Some of the key areas of focus include increasing access to healthcare, promoting preventive health measures, and improving the quality of care.
The Vietnamese government is committed to working with its partners to achieve the goals of the Vietnam Health Declaration. We are confident that this document will help us to improve the health of the Vietnamese people and contribute to the overall development of our country.